eLement
Regist or log in to eLement Clan
eLement
Regist or log in to eLement Clan
eLement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to aLLsTarS forum

I want to join aS| :)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I want to join aS| :) Empty
PostSubject: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm

1. My Nickname in game: Danny
2. My Real Name: Daniel
3. My Age: 15
4. My Country : U.S
5. Who invited me to this clan or how i find it : Iv been around both 1,0 and 1,1 for something and know aboute you Smile (Have both versions..)
6. How long I have been playing on Swat : 2 years soon
7. My Xfire is : dannyxrays
8. Why do I want to join this clan : Good players Smile learn, get better!
9. Former clans : Nk1| in 1.0.. other then that i havent got into others Razz

Well i got alot better since i got a new computer, i kill better now then befour and other stuff go more easy now so my skill went up a little Smile

Hope its enough to join you guys thou Very Happy

http://Danny.W
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:19 am

Danny man ! Ur in bro Exclamation Welcome in :)Use tag on xfire and servers

HUHAAHUHAUHAUAHUAHUHAUHAU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 am

You are PRO player bro ... Welcome you can use tag n play warss.... Wink I want to join aS| :) 72250

lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 am

You both are not aS members so shut the fuck up!

I dont know you guys but you seem like two assholes alien

I wait for aS| too reply and test Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 am

AHahaahhaha Exclamation Danny U are big pro U know ? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 am

BeRk wrote:
AHahaahhaha Exclamation Danny U are big pro U know ? lol! lol! lol!

HAhAHHAHA We are aS rofl open your eyes ... check aS roster we are in aS roster only we dont hav tag lol... You hav nice skillls goood attitude You are in Welcome.. Enjoy your stay here !!!... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 am

shut up berk and uber!!!

ok danny u can now use tag and play fw's have fun Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

aS|Flash wrote:
shut up berk and uber!!!

ok danny u can now use tag and play fw's have fun Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Thank you Very Happy

But can you add my xfire pls Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:54 pm

if u want come to aS add me on xfire pls..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm

aS|Flash wrote:
if u want come to aS add me on xfire pls..

lol, tell me ur xfire then -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm

lol! lol! Danny U ... HAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 am

BeRk wrote:

I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 614471 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494 I want to join aS| :) 596494

HAHAHAHAH...Danny you king ... We wish you goodluck keep ownin... I want to join aS| :) 545261 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:28 am

my xfire: rudrigoh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am

sry danny but i must do this..
danny kicked from clan.
gl anywhere u go.
keep in touch on xfire. byebye Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 am

BeRk wrote:

Are you two mentaly handicaped !? , i bet both of you are I want to join aS| :) 112395
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 am

|üßËR» wrote:
BeRk wrote:

HAHAHAHAH...Danny you king ... We wish you goodluck keep ownin... I want to join aS| :) 545261 lol!

Are you two mentaly handicaped !? , i bet both of you are I want to join aS| :) 112395 I want to join aS| :) 20330 I want to join aS| :) 680757
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 am

Smile wrote:
sry danny but i must do this..
danny kicked from clan.
gl anywhere u go.
keep in touch on xfire. byebye Crying or Very sad

ahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 am

ahuahuhauahuhauahuahauh .. ROFLMAO.. Danny ty fo making our days aHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:16 pm

whats wrong whit this clan?? are admin blind to lets those two retards keep on like this and flash u just laughting at them?

you didnt even give me test or something i think this clan is fucking wierd I want to join aS| :) 183730
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm

haaahaa
Back to top Go down
aS|Rapxim
Admin
aS|Rapxim

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:12 pm

stop BS here!

dany welcome in GL

ill ban "the assholes" dont worry
Back to top Go down
https://elemente.forumotion.com
aS|Rapxim
Admin
aS|Rapxim

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:14 pm

now they must respect u like a member
Back to top Go down
https://elemente.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm

ok danny sry for kicking u out.

im making u the leader of this clan in this second!

u dont need test i saw u in server and i can see u can be great leader!!

btw why ppl still visit this forum? -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 am

As u visit,we visit too.. And btw I think this faggot Danny is %100 fake -.- Some1 give me his ip pls. I can find U who the fuck he is in a hour Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join aS| :)   I want to join aS| :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to join aS| :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next