eLement
Regist or log in to eLement Clan
eLement
Regist or log in to eLement Clan
eLement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Wellcome to aLLsTarS forum

How fast are you clicking?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How fast are you clicking? Empty
PostSubject: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:34 am

http://www.fetchfido.co.uk/games/reaction/reaction_test.htm

Ok guys go here and test ur speed results... My average is 0.168 Seconds.. And yours? (dont try to post only win over me coz that is hard, post all results Exclamation )
How fast are you clicking? Apcu0x

ps: It is a bit addicted watch out with it! Very Happy ... Don't forget the screen together with the score or we'll think ur just lying Suspect tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:43 am

How fast are you clicking? Untitl11

Made 3 test. 3rd one was most succesful Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:54 am

omg nwk is geek

How fast are you clicking? Click
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:18 pm

How fast are you clicking? Test10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:30 pm

this is my best. i did it in 6th try tho xD i got 186 and wanted to do better but this is as far as i get too the damn surfer

How fast are you clicking? 2ngas15

Last edited by aS|BjöGGi on Sat May 01, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Ah I forgot 1 thing... BraIN aka 12^ asked me to post his result coz he cant post it Suspect

How fast are you clicking? 23iyt5u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:33 pm

HAHAHHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Wow bjog nice 3rd click Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:56 pm

FUCKING GAME How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2How fast are you clicking? Ranting2 FUUUUCKIIING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:58 pm

i clicked the last 1 min ago in 0.045 Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:59 pm

I did better fuck u all suckas Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I challenge any1 to beat this Very Happy

How fast are you clicking? 6yplpk

ps: love nerd style <3

I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:36 pm

How fast are you clicking? 9f8064c8dcf3

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Fucking nerd.. He tried for 2h in a row aha i did 1st score 3 attemp 2nd 2 attemps ^^ tongue tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:55 pm

kurwa, i had 0.155 in a 5th attempt and at all i tried about 20-30 min bounce see my reaction? see, see? Very Happy now tell me that your sucks pls. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:18 pm

They suck I dont Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How fast are you clicking?   How fast are you clicking? Empty

Back to top Go down

How fast are you clicking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eLement :: aLLsTarS Reports :: Spaming-
Jump to: